Vision & Mission
We aspire to become the leader in legal research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Is to provide quality education, legal research, and fostering partnerships with international universities, as well as local and international law firms.
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge and skills to work with local and international law firms.
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge and skills to work in international service and diplomacy.
- Connecting the Kingdom’s with the legal changes taking place in the international community.
- Promoting legal research to be at the service of the Saudi government.
- Help in making legal reforms in different areas of law for the benefit of the Saudi Arabian government and its agencies.
- Cooperate with regional and international academic research centres.
- Quality: Our commitment to excellence reflects our passion for high-quality research and education as we continually strive to improve our offering.
- Integrity: Personal integrity, holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards, transparency, and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Diversity: We take tremendous pride that our college culture promotes inclusiveness and gender diversity. We strive to prepare young men and women, regardless of their background and economic status, to be the next generation of and community leaders.
- Collegiality: We are committed to a collegial system in which proposed new policies and changes are institutionalized, principle-based driven, guided by our vision, and consistent with our strategic objectives.
- Engagement: Our focus is to build and maintain strong relationships with our alumni. We will do this to provide guidance to our future graduates who can see a role model throughout their legal studies.